Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Cleaning Sale!!!

Today I put everything on sale, up to 50% off for some of the soaps. These are amazing prices for soap that has organic extra virgin olive oil and organic responsibly sourced palm oil. I am trying to usher out these bars to bring in new spring scents and to make some space in my soap room. Is a friends' birthday coming up? Want a nice Easter gift for a friend or family member? Need to stock up for yourself? Now is that time. I can pack 4 bars into a flat rate USPS box for 5.20 and a single bar ships for just over 2 dollars. Also, if you are local to Santa Rosa, ca or Fort Bragg or Mendocino, I will deliver and refund any shipping costs that you payed online when you ordered. Check out all the different soaps that are available:






And even more on the website! Go check them all out at: www.cloud9bathbody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment