Thursday, February 3, 2011

Learning Curve

Not that I think starting anything new is easy, and well, a business, not at all. There is a huge learning curve. I can get around when it comes to computers, you know, figure things out as I go. I also ask lots of questions when it comes to other things, or tough it out until I find out what works best for me. The thing is that there are so many questions that I am being asked right now. Whether it be related to shipping, or the layout of my website or the labeling of my soap. A lot of questions all at once is a bit much for me. One thing at a time I am good at. I noticed when I had my first son I was a really good teacher. I had time to show him that the triangle went into the triangle shaped hole. Once I had my second son, whoa! Two times the questions in half the amount of time. Then and there I determined I don't do well with a lot: a lot of questions, a lot of stuff, a lot of people, a lot of anything. Right now it's a lot of questions, and I am without a lot of answers for those questions. This will all seem silly in a month and even sillier in a year, I know that. Knowing that is good- it keeps me from feeling too serious, it keeps me lighthearted. We all need to stay lighthearted, right?!?!

What challenges have you overcome lately? What are you scared of but pushed through?

No comments:

Post a Comment